Saturday, November 27, 2010

Living Room Makeover

I wanted to give the living room a much needed new look.  I began by covering up the hideous border surrounding the room.  Using some durabond I smoothed over top the border.  I had tried removing the border, but someone previously must of super glued it on.  We are going to go with a two tone look here the pictures show the current progress.











Finished Photo's 
The only thing this room now requires is new carpet.  That will come after Christmas.



Final Photo's




3 comments:

Robert said...

The finished product looks SOOOO much better! Awesome job!

Judy @ In His Grip said...

So, I with you that boarder needed to go, go, go. You did a great job and ready for Christmas too.

the cape on the corner said...

what a glorious after! i bet you are thrilled with the change!

www.thecapeonthecorner.blogspot.com

Post a Comment