Friday, April 2, 2010

Articles I've Published

Saving Homeowners Money: How to Do Your Own Home Repairs
The brief how-to article will help a homeowner do some of his own repairs. This should save you money.
Read More

How to Install a Car Amplifier
This is a basic step by step guide to installing an amplifier for your car audio system.
Read More

Illegal Immigration in America
This editorial is an opinion piece talking about illegal immigration.
Read More

Government Assistance: A Good or Bad Idea
When you are asked "How do you feel about government assistance?" What is the first thought that crosses your mind? I think the assistance programs are great in principle, but I am weary what they teach us in humanity.
Read More

Republican or Democrat
Just some feelings about the upcoming election and the true state of this nation.
Read More

Removing that Old Car Stereo
This article will describe in detail how to remove your car stereo system. The first step is to inspect your system and find out how many components are included with the stereo system.
Read More

9 comments:

♥Jennette♥ said...

Stopping in for friday follow! I am following!
http://www.smartandtrendymoms.com/

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Friday following!

Letherton said...

Here from FF

Take a minute to check out my blog
Photography, life and Giveaways
I have a lot of giveaways going including a misikko flat iron over 100 dollar value

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

So Who Is The Crayon Wrangler? said...

Found your blog through FF and for the first time ever, my husband said "STOP..I want to see those pictures"
I don't know a thing about drywall (but I can tell you that a 2 year old's foot will easily go through it) but good job at making a useful and informative blog!

Tatum said...

Stopping by from FF & Following you now!!!
http://tatumsreviews.blogspot.com/

Family-Friendly Product Reviews said...

Happy Friday Follow! I'm your newest follower...if you get a chance, please stop by and follow me too! Have a great weekend!

http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from FF! Great blog you have! Glad to see it. Hope you get a chance to stop by soon.

http://muralmaker1.blogspot.com

Darcy said...

stopped by from FF! Happy Easter.

justanightowl.com

Unknown said...

Hi there! following from Friday Follow as well!

Post a Comment