Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wallpaper Job

The homeowner removed the wallpaper and asked me to come in and fix his walls.  This is the beginning stage of preparing the walls for paint. 
My partner and I are meticulous about keeping homes in the same condition as when we arrived.
This photo illustrates the amount of compound these walls require after wallpaper removal.
Stay Tuned.

NEXT DAY
This photo illustrates the finished product. The walls are now ready for prime after a day of skimming and sanding.

These walls were in horrible shape, but anything is possible. The walls ended up needing four coats of compound to ensure a smooth surface.
The job is complete. I've cleaned up, packed up tools and I'm on to the next one.
Stay tuned

For wallpaper removal, DIF works great!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy oh Boy do I remember those days lmao!!!!!

Post a Comment