Monday, June 6, 2011

Real Estate Agent Advice

Thanks for the post from Sylvester Campbell

There are so many things to think about when trying to decide whether or not to make a big move. As a real estate agent I feel like it's my duty to provide my clients with all the necessary information they need to make a decision about whether to move to a new town or even a new state. You never know what could totally sway a family from liking or disliking an area so I try to have all the necessary facts available when I meet with clients such as school districts and internet providers in the area. Quality of life is huge for most of the people I work with so often I will show them home just a bit out of their price range but exactly like what they need. It doesn't always work but most of the time my clients understand that if they're willing to stretch the budget they can get a lot more for their money. I'm happy to help where I can!

0 comments:

Post a Comment